1936 1939 Dodge Desoto trim spears hood ornaments 1937 Chevrolet 1938 1935 1934
This is 4 hood trim pieces, I do not know what they are for. They are used and have wear including scratches, dings and pits, please see pics. This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts & Accessories\Interior Parts & Accessories\Trim". The seller is "235delivery" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, China, Sweden, Korea, South, Indonesia, Taiwan, South Africa, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Bahamas, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Croatia, Republic of, Malaysia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Montserrat, Turks and Caicos Islands, Barbados, Bangladesh, Bermuda, French Guiana, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Iceland, Jersey, Jordan, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, Liechtenstein, Sri Lanka, Luxembourg, Monaco, Macau, Martinique, Oman, Pakistan, Paraguay, Reunion, Uruguay.
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Interchange Part Number: Buick Cadillac Chevrolet GMC Chrysler Dodge Ford, Lincoln Mercury Oldsmobile Pontiac Plymouth DeSoto, Packard Hupmobile Hudson Essex Nash Graham Paige, Willys Whippet Overland Knight MB Century Special, Jeep Series Four Six Eight Studebaker OEM Standard, Airflow Deluxe Master Airstream Streamlined Pickup, Terraplane Fleetline Fleetmaster Stylemaster Truck, Aerosedan Touring Roadster Convertible Cabriolet, Utility 2 Two Door 2DR 4 Four Door 4DR Coupe Sedan, Station Wagon Sport Hot Rod Custom Bomb Rat Rod GM, Lowrider Production Art Deco Assembly Line Option, Accessory Dealer Rare Installed Factory Plated 216, Accessories Model A Model B Model T SCTA Flathead, Delivery Panel Cylinder 6 8 Speed Style Universal, Style V8 FoMoCo Mopar DPCD Vintage Antique Classic, HP V8 Kit GPW USA Made Parts Race Gasser Dragster, Mount Patina Restore Restoration Ton Find Crusier, Lead Sled Original Driver Show Pre-War Closed Cab, Power COE 4WD Chassis Passenger Commercial Duty AA, 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1946 1947 1948
- Vintage Car Part: Yes
- Type: Vintage Automobile Hood Ornament
- Surface Finish: Original
- Other Part Number: 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937
- Manufacturer Part Number: 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927
- Placement on Vehicle: Front
- Brand: Unknown
- Manufacturer Warranty: No Warranty