Original 1930's 1940's Car Truck Sparton Twin Trumpet Horns with Bracket Assembly
This is an original pair of Sparton twin trumpet horns w/ mounting bracket assembly for various 1930's-40's car or truck applications. These horns are in good structural condition with no unintended bends, large dents, or major rust damage. These horns do show surface wear in the form of paint loss but will clean up nicely to prep for new paint and installation. The tube (not including domed horn cover) on the longer horn measures 19-7/8" long while the tube on the shorter horn measures 16-1/8" long.
Neither horn has been tested but were tagged in working condition when removed from the original application, many years ago. At the very least, they should be gone through and new wiring installed before prepping for installation. This will make a great addition to your original project.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for your interest in this item. The item "Original 1930's 1940's Car Truck Sparton Twin Trumpet Horns with Bracket Assembly" is in sale since Monday, August 2, 2021. This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Vintage Car & Truck Parts\Accessories". The seller is "redlines4life" and is located in Saginaw, Michigan.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Modified Item: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Interchange Part Number: Accessory Custom Hot Rod Gasser Rat Rod 472 V8 SBC
- Type: Horns
- Surface Finish: 1955,1956,1957,1958,1959,1960,1961,1962,1963,1964,
- Manufacturer Part Number: 1942,1946,1947,1948,1949,1950,1951,1952,1953,1954,
- Other Part Number: 1965,1966,1967,1968,1969,1970,1971,1972
- Brand: Sparton
- Warranty: 1932,1933,1964,1935,1936,1937,1938,1939,1940,1941